PROJECT: Street Vending Plan in 21 Towns of Jharkhand
To support Municipal Corporation in different towns in promotion of sustainable development of the large informal and unorganized workforce in towns by identifying Street Vendors through detailed field surveys and preparing a Detailed Plan of Action for regulating, relocation and rehabilitation of street vendors, as per the Support to Urban Street vendors under NULM & Street Vendors (Protection of Livelihood and Regulation of Street Vending) Act, 2014.
- Survey of street vendors and issuing of identity cards
- Development of City Vending Plans
- Infrastructure development of vending zones in the city
- Training and Skill Development
- Financial inclusion, Access to credit & Linkages to social security schemes...