Project : Regularization of unauthorized colonies on agricultural land
NFIT has been appointed dedicated consultant for the following cities and towns: Alwar, Bhiwadi, Behror, Rajgarh, Bandikui, Kotputli, Jaipur, Pushkar, Kishangarh, Beawar, Jaitaran, Jodhpur, Barmer and Balotra
Responsibilities as dedicated Consultant:
- Item no 1: Regularization of Unauthorized colonies on Agricultural land
- Item no 2: Regularization of Slums.
- Item no 3: Preparation of projects under Affordable Housing Policy 2009.
- Item no 4: Issuance of Patta under State Grants Act
- Item no 5: Identification of Government land, Survey of the land and preparation of proposed layout plan of the scheme.
- Item no 6: Earmarking and planning of public areas, dumping site for solid waste disposal.
- Item no 7: Earmarking and planning of vendor zone/informal sector shopping areas in the town.
- Item no 8: Any other work/ project on mutually agreeable terms and conditions between the consultant and the local body.
Service provided by NFIT:
- Total Station Survey of the concerned colony area
- Collection, Digitization and Superimposition of Revenue Sheets on Survey Maps
- Superimposition of Survey on Land Use Proposals/ Master Plan and marking of proposed Land Use (wherever feasible)
- Preparation of Layout Plans showing existing position of ROW, physical features, etc.
- Verification of Layout Plans at site in consultation with concerned Municipal & Revenue Staff
- Preparation of Final Layout Plan showing existing & proposed road network, Master Plan/Sector Plan roads, facility areas (if any), Built up and vacant plots
- Processing for approval of Layout Plan for competent authority
- Preparation of Site Plans and individual files along with all relevant documents for issuing of lease deed & other relevant jobs
Client: Directorate of Urban Local Bodies, Rajasthan, Jaipur
PROJECT IMAGES GALLERYCLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE